The OpenSSL project may pay travel expenses for OMC members when pre-approved by the OMC or when it is an official OMC meeting (as determined by vote). Project members may seek to be reimbursed if their employer is not covering the expense. The requirements for reimbursement are:
- An email sent to openssl-omc, including scanned attachments of all receipts over 30 Euros.
- Barring exceptional circumstances, for an all-day meeting the project will pay for arrival the day before and departure the following morning.
- When presenting at a conference, the project will pay the expenses for the entire conference provided the attendee agrees to act as representative of the project during that time.
- Reasonable lodging and meal expenses during the travel time will be covered.
- Barring exceptional circumstances, room service, minibar, in-room movies, and other similar amenities are not covered.